Thursday 9 June 2011

Woorde van Hole in One - Karin Zoid


There’s a hole in my sock
I’m not gonna stitch it up (x2)
I got a kettle in my kitchen
For making coffee and tea
There’s a hole in the wall
I don’t really care at all
There’s a hole in the wall
I don’t think it’s gonna fall
Under the big tree in my garden
We read the papers in the shade
There’s a hole in the sky
Someday all the people will fry
There’s a hole in the sky
Suffocate and die
Slice another mango, bread pops out the toaster
Take the bacon out the pan
There’s a hole in my heart
You’ve got to fill it up (x2)
I watch my TV, it doesn’t see me
You’re on the 8 o’clock news
There’s a hole in your mother
The lady says it’s ‘cause you shot her
There’s a hole in your mother
Why did I ever bother
Finished up the dishes, taken out the garbage
Hang my clothes on the line
If there’s a hole in her head
Chances are she’s probably dead
There’s a hole in her head
Guess you’re not so thoroughbred
La la la la la la la la la la la la lah lah
There’s a whole lot of things you can ignore
A whole lot of things to be thankful for
There’s a whole new world to explore
Just depends what you’re looking for
People want to screw me
Life is just a movie when you want to have fun
Get your hole in one
Whole in one


No comments:

Post a Comment